Articles | Open Access
Vol. 4 No. 11 (2021)
Page No.: 1539-1544 |
- Proteobacteria groups: Gamma group –Pseudomonas 2021 ICD-10-CM Diagnosis Code B96.5 Pseudomonas (aeruginosa) (mallei) (pseudomallei) as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere .B96.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- Pseudomonads are aerobic gram negative bacilli belong to class gammaproteobacteria.Ubiquitous in soil ever moist environment, wash cloth,swimming pool ,hot tub and contact lens solutions.
- Its inherent resistance to a wide range of antimicrobial agents so rarely casuse disease.
- Has fimbriae and other adhesins and several virulence factors .Toxins and enzymes like lipid A in cellwall triggers fever ,vasodilation ,inflammation shock and other symptoms.
- A mucoid polysaccharide capsule and its role in cystic fibrosis patients & protects from phagocytosis and in burns victims.
- The ability of pseudomonas to form biofilm by metabolizing the many drugs and pump them out through antiports.2
type III secretion; antibiotic resistance; Pseudomonas; biofilm; pyoverdine; swarming
Download data is not yet available.
Copyrights & License